First to Third

A run on sports...

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wednesday Blitz


First let me start by saying how great it is to hear that the Buffalo Bills' Kevin Everett might walk again. Everett's doctor reported that he had voluntary movement of his legs and arms. The doctor stated that it is a great sign to have voluntary movement so soon after a catastrophic injury.
Keep it up Everett, every NFL fan is in your corner.

Looks like our favorite euphoric fitness man has been released by the Tampa Bay Bucs following the results of a urine test.

Despite what was reported on ESPN and what I posted earlier, it looks like Eli Manning is really day-to-day after he took snaps and handed off in practice. It is not determined whether he will start.

If I am Tom Coughlin there is no way I start Manning. If he is actually day-to-day I would let him rest another week to make sure he is healthy enough to perform at his best. Plus, they are not playing a divisional foe this week in the Green Bay Packers. Yes, a win is a win, but wins inside your division are even better.
Of course the Giants player that matters most to me, Brandon Jacobs, my third RB on my fantasy team, is out up to a month with his knee injury.

New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick issued an apology over the spying allegations but did not go very deep into the issue. The only life he showed was when asked about defending LaDainian Tomlinson on Sunday. Good old Belichick always can count on him for a boring interview.

And JaMarcus Russell passed his physical and will start practicing with Da' Raiders! Which makes my Mom happy, so in turn, I am happy.

*Sorry about my photoshop skills, or lack thereof, I used to just eliminate backgrounds for my old job.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home