First to Third

A run on sports...

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Oh No He Didn't...


LaDainian Tomlinson is already not a big fan of the New England Patriots, especially the way they showed up the Chargers in the NFL divisional playoffs last year.
Well you can add more fuel to his fire... As reported in the Boston Herald, Tomlinson is not surprised about the spying allegations regarding the Pats.

“I think the Patriots actually live by the saying, ‘If you’re not cheatin, you’re not trying,’ ” Tomlinson told reporters with a hearty laugh in San Diego yesterday. “I mean, I think that’s the way they live off that statement. You keep hearing the different stories of people complaining about stuff that they do. So I’m not surprised.”

It has been reported that Roger Goodell and the NFL has found the Pats guilty of wrong doing for their actions in their victory over the New York Jets on Sunday.

Oh, and by the way, LT and the Chargers will be playing the Pats on Sunday. Normally I would not want anything to do with the Pats, but LT just gave me incentive to watch that game closely. Shawn Merriman and LT already have a reason to beat up on the Pats, and now the Pats have a reason to beat up on LT.

Bill Belichick and Pats are in the video room right now planning ways on how to hurt LT anytime he tries to cross the line of scrimmage.

I had enough drama to worry about with my fantasy football team already, but I now get to watch these two teams beat up on each other on Sunday night.

Got to love the NFL.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home