First to Third

A run on sports...

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Hump Day


So I started a new job last week, and to my surprise, no one told me, "happy hump day". I do not know if that is a good or bad thing.

I think the most someone knows about me is that I like the Lakers, and that is because I freaked about Kareem Abdul Jabbar having an office at our building.

Anyway, this week I bring you Brandi Padilla, wife of Boston Celtics star Kevin Garnett. Pretty, pretty girl.

And no, I do not hate Garnett, but his alien head took away from her pretty face in the picture. He is a baller though, and will be in the finals like I predicted. He deserves it, and his wife deserves some camera time on national TV.

Happy Wednesday.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home