First to Third

A run on sports...

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Are You F'ing Kidding Me?


Yes, the paragraph alignment is probably messed up in this post, but look who is at fault. If you do not know then you either live in a cave in Mongolia, or you have been a hobo for the last decade (which even I doubt because hobos need self-fulfillment material too).

Adriana Lima has been my favorite supermodel for years now but I think she just lost that top spot to Alessandra Ambrosio.

The reason? Lima is dating this. Yes, that, Marko Jaric. An ex-Clipper and current Minnesota Timberwolve. The dude who averages 7.7 points to go with his 3.8 assists and 2.9 rebounds per game in his career.

Adriana, I can average more assists and rebounds per game. Probably not the points, but I would capture hearts on the court like Earl Boykins.

Teammate Mark Madsen spilled the beans on Jaric's relationship with Lima.

"Ever since he started dating Adriana Lima, he's a new man," Madsen said, laughing. "He's flying all over the court. He dunked! I've never seen him dunk."

Jaric, who scored a season-high 21 points Monday during the Wolves' 103-94 win, took the teasing in stride. Asked if the relationship is the reason why he's playing better, he smiled and said: "Maybe that's the thing, I don't know."

Teammate Antoine Walker didn't know Jaric is dating a supermodel but quipped: "He's overachieving."


For once in my life, I agree with the glutton Walker. According to the article, she even flew to Denver on Thanksgiving and attended the Wolves game the following day against the Nuggets.

What. The. Hell. She should have spent Thanksgiving with me; the chorizo stuffing would have floored her.

I just lost so much respect for this broad. Ugh.

(Source: Twincities.com)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home