First to Third

A run on sports...

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Free Taco


America is now eligible for a free taco from Taco Bell on October 30, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. (local time) thanks to Jacoby Ellsbury's steal in the fourth inning of tonight's World Series game.

The free taco comes from the promotion "steal a base, steal a taco" by Taco Bell.

So go get your taco on, during a day that Southern Californians dub "taco tuesday," and hang out at vomit-smelling bars like Rockin' Taco in Fullerton.

Personally I have been staying away from fast food joints all together; I do not know, trying to eat healthy or something, yes call me a wuss bag. But the beer is never leaving me!

This intrigues me though because a Red Sox player made it possible for the free taco. I may have to pick on up at Taco Bell and find a transplant Boston fan and throw it in his face. "In Da Face!"

That would be wicked pissah.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home