First to Third

A run on sports...

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What Patriots' Fans Lack

A sense of humor. The following occurred last night in the Colts-Jaguars Monday night football game, and I must say the guy is hilarious.



At first he acts like he is non-chalant about being on camera, and then bam! He pulls out a premade prop for all the world to see.

The reason I picked on the Pats fans is because KSK wrote a genius article about how to be an insufferable a**hole s***head f**kface fan of Boston-area sports teams . I agree with everything that is in the article and could have contributed to it as well.

I am jealous that I did not think about writing that before them, but I have to give them their proper due.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home