First to Third

A run on sports...

Thursday, October 25, 2007

What Are We Talking About?


We are talking about practice! Practice man. Practice.

I guess Allen Iverson had a reason why he does not like to practice, as he suffered a quadriceps contusion in practice Wednesday when he collided with teammate Steven Hunter.

And isn't it a coincidence that Hunter had previously spent the last two seasons with the Philadelphia76ers?

Here is the rant Iverson had about practice when he was with the 76ers:



How the hell can I make my teammates better by practicing?!?!


Well for one Mr. Iverson you can be in a scrimmage situation with your teammates and find out their strengths and weaknesses on the floor. Or how fast they are on the floor. Or if you will need to bring defensive help due to a teammate's shortcomings. Or you can learn the set plays.

You get my point. Anyway, this subject has been beaten to the ground like Mickey O'Neill did Gorgeous George (from Snatch).

All I want is another rant by Iverson about practice. If I had a press pass for the Denver Nuggets I would no doubt push his buttons if he misses practice because of the injury.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home