First to Third

A run on sports...

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ze Germans Are Mad At Me


Immediately after I boasted that Ms. Franco was the second hottest olympian I came across four German olympiads who posed for Playboy and have moved a leg up on the "hottest women" of the Olympics.
The not-safe-for-work pictures can be found at this German Playboy site.

The Spoiler translated the information on the women:
Petra Niemann is competing in her third Olympiad, and sailing is her game. “I’ve been working hard with my psychologist,” she told Playboy, as if to suggest this had something to do with sport or being naked.

Kayaker Nicole Reinhardt is one of Germany’s best hopes for gold in Beijing, and is grateful that her sport is about technique, so the “dickere und kräftigere” (”butch”) ladies have nothing on her svelte frame.

Romy Tarangul, just 20-years-old, has sadly been eliminated from the Judo competition already. Tsk.

Katharina Scholz is a field hockey starlet, and also a WAG of ex-national hockey captain Oliver Hentschel. She isn’t the first German from her discipline to pose in the buff for the popular magazine - the hilariously-named Fanny Rinne also did so prior to the Athens Olympiad.


And the best pictures of the ladies can be found at lessclothes.com.

We once hosted a couple of hopeful olympic German soccer players at my old house. One was a goalkeeper who could beat the crap out of me. She took a liking to our swimming pool, especially our diving board. She jumped, jumped, then pow! The diving board broke, following her into the water.

The two were drinkers too, they could outdrink my Pops ... something I didn't think was possible.


Thank you for proving me wrong my German beauties ... I am thankful for your appreciation of nakedness.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At August 14, 2008 at 3:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    can i nominate crystal bustos as the the most beastly women olympian? http://k43.pbase.com/u18/jojobeee/large/33055522.image019.jpg

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home