First to Third

A run on sports...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Hump Day


Midway through your week and I bet someone in your office uttered the words, "happy hump day," to you already. That is just as bad as someone proclaiming that you have the "Mondays," like in Office Space.

Well I bring you Kim Kardashian to take your mind off that jackass in your office that you want to punch. She is currently linked to New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush for the moment.

Yes, you probably already have seen this broad all over the internet already. And yes, you may be sick of her, or she may disgust you. But my eyes somehow get fixated with her when she is in front of them.

Click here to see her Playboy pictures that I have personally never looked at. Ever.

The over/under on the timetable until she dumps Bush is 3 months. I am taking the under.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home