First to Third

A run on sports...

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Hump Day!


It is my favorite office saying day, Wednesday, otherwise known as "happy hump day" to those lurkers who stand by your desk for more than 10 minutes trying to talk to you.

Today I bring you Danielle Gamba, former Raiderette for the Oakland Raiders. No, she does not currently date a professional sports player (that I know of), but she has been linked to Oakland A's Nick Swisher. Does it matter though, she is gorgeous.

Her freckles are mesmerizing, I could lose myself in them. I would give up my shoe collection, dvd collection, and Nintendo Wii for a date with this lovely lady. If you know me, that is a lot.

Anyway, she was let go by the Raiders because they found out she had done nude modeling, which you can take a gander at here.

Happy Wednesday!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home