First to Third

A run on sports...

Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday Night Fights

It is on tonight. Well, not really. Unless we are talking my hand fighting with the bottle to keep it from my mouth.

As I do my picks for the NFL this weekend, here are a couple of good NHL fights I found this week...

Eric Boulton v. Chris Neil from November 1, 2007:

Damn good fight. I do not know what Neil was doing at by raising his free arm; either calling for the refs, pumping up the crowd, or mocking Boulton. Your call. I think he was mocking Boulton for spinning him around. Draw.

DJ King v. Derek Boogaard from November 1, 2007:

I give the decision to Boogaard based on the fact that he did not have his gloves off until after King was already throwing punches. His final round flurry of punches won him the fight. Damn I love the NHL. Where else are you going to have their height and weight flash across the screen on the game telecast after a fight?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home