First to Third

A run on sports...

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cornfed Award


In honor of the ladies that are getting all the attention, and to the suggestion of First to Third's best buddy Ramo, Crystl Bustos is the one lady you don't want to mess with not named Alicia Sacramone.

The 5-foot-8 native of Canyon Country, Calif. is part of the US Softball team whom is seeking its fourth consecutive gold medal in the Games. She has two home runs so far. Unfortunately for the US team, it will be the last Olympic competition for the athletes, with the committee deciding that softball will no longer be part of the games following this summer's events.

So far, the American squad is 2-0 in play and had no-hit its competition until falling behind 0-1 to Canada before play was suspended due to weather. Play will continue later Friday (China time).

I saw Bustos play against CSUF as part of the team's Beijing tour prior to the Olympics. She did not due much in the game besides intimidate me while I sat in the press box.

David Ortiz and her should make super babies. That or my buddy Devin, "that fawking broad looks like she could fawking eat me. Oh man, I don't know LJ, I have low standards but I don't know if even I can stoop that low."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home