First to Third

A run on sports...

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Weekly Lazy Entry


This week I introduce to you: Lazy Entry.

I find gems to write about throughout the week, but sometimes do not get around to getting them up on the blog. That saddens me. I have bookmarks on the stories and eventually delete the bookmark because they become irrelevant.

Well, the weekly lazy entry will be brought to you with brief descriptions and links to the stories that I found during the week which are funny, insightful, and ridiculous. I know I probably will not get it, but if you are out there let me know what you think about this idea.

Now enjoy:

- Dwayne Wade compared ending the Miami Heat losing streak to losing his virginity. (mp3 link)

- The Boston Globe are so confident that the Patriots are winning Super Bowl XLII, that they already have a book about the Pats perfect season on Amazon.com. Can anyone say jinx? Silly Bostonians. Wicked pissah!

- The Borat "mankini" has been outlawed from rugby matches by New Zealand cops. It is to protect children and families from seeing the hotness of the "mankini." I want to do a romance inside of you, high five!

- A 92-year-old man shot a hole-in-one in Florida on January 10. Pretty impressive. That is not the best part. The dude did it even though he is legally blind. Very impressive. I love old people.

- Howard University has, or soon-to-be had, a perverted and sick head soccer coach. The coach, Joseph Okoh, used the internet to try and pick up a 13-year-old for sexual purposes. Chris Hansen better have a talk with that dude. Gross.

- Andy Pettite is sick of hearing Roger Clemens lie and may rat out his former teammate. Shoot, I would do the same if was a bigger man by admitting the use of HGH and the dude that did it alongside me (allegedly) denied it.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home