First to Third

A run on sports...

Monday, November 5, 2007

What The Hell? (Gross Edition)


Weird sports-related stories are always fun to find, and sometimes they gross you out, make you laugh, or just say to yourself, "what the f**k?".

This story comes from NC State and two teammates from the tennis team.

A 19-year-old tennis player, Dejon Bivens, attended an off-campus party at one of his teammate's apartments last weekend. One of his teammates went to bed at 3 a.m., only to be woken up two hours later from Bivens performing oral sex on him.

Bivens has been charged with a sex crime.
None of the tennis team members or the coach will comment on the incident though they know about the charges against Bivens.

N.C. State Athletics officials said they can't comment on the matter because of privacy laws, but as of now, Bivens' status with the team has not changed.

This story is bizarre, gross, and creepy at the same time. I told my friend about this story on Saturday while we were enjoying some post-skateboarding nourishment, and had this to say to me: "Why did you just tell me that story? That is nasty."

I really do not have more to add. This is just a head-shaker story. I would comment on what I would have done had I gotten that wake-up call, but do not even want to think about that.

*The picture has nothing to do with the story, but found it when I googled "wtf" and spent the next 20 minutes looking at the images that came up. You should try it, very entertaining. I then added my photoshop skills for you all to enjoy.*

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home