First to Third

A run on sports...

Monday, November 5, 2007

Hockey Fight Night

I usually only attend two NHL games in a season. Which is kind of weird because I enjoy going to them.

Anyway, I went to the Anaheim Ducks game last Thursday against the Columbus Blue Jackets, and a couple minutes after my arrival I turned to my cousin and told him I wanted to see a fight. Two minutes later, I got my wish granted.

The following are the videos of the fights from that night:

1. Jared Boll v. Travis Moen

This fight was pretty boring, but does last a long time. I remember yelling "there is not hugging in fighting!", which made the usher laugh.

2. Ole-Kristian Tollefson v. Brad May

May won this one and Tollefson knew it... that is why he had to wuss out and put May on the bench wall. He could have at least pushed him over the wall, then I would have given the fight to Tollefson just for being cool.

3. Jason Chimera v. Shane Hnidy, then everybody v. everybody

There is not clear winner in this one, and they just hug it out in the group brawl. But it does bring back good memories from the Ice Hockey game for Nintendo.

I could not find a video of purely fighting in the game, but you can see a fight from that game in the following video at the 1:16 mark:

(Props to my cousin for remembering the fighting in the game.)

I recommend drinking Coors Light at the Honda Center, they put something extra in the kegs that had me sleeping like a baby that night.

Where have I been today? That to come in my NFL week 9 wrap up.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home