First to Third

A run on sports...

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Manu Ginoseli

Last night I actually watched the San Antonio Spurs play. And I quickly discovered why I do not watch that team. Booooring. The fact that they were playing Shaquille O'Neal could not get me excited. A Shaq alley-oop got me pumped for a second (I searched YouTube for a video of it, with no success). But then Manu Gi"nose"li flopped... on the offensive end. He jumped into Dorell Wright trying to draw the foul on a jump shot, and was thankfully called for an offensive foul.

I had hoped it would be posted on YouTube this morning but it has not surfaced. In my search I found an awesome video of Manu flopping:

Yes, that was Ken Jennings of Jeopardy! fame. I watched that video 30 times in a row.

Happy Thursday. No more scotch for me. Okay, maybe just a little bit.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home