First to Third

A run on sports...

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Flip "Flop" Hooray

Ho! Flopping in sports can be funny. I hated when Vlade Divac did it against the Lakers. I despise it when Manu "Big Nose" Ginobili does it against any team. I love it when a soccer player goes over the top with their acting skills. I hate it when that same soccer player gets carried off on a stretcher, then jumps back onto his feet when they are about to leave the field.

This is my boy Baron Davis. Ex-UCLA Bruin, current baller, Los Angeles loved. He can dunk in Andre Kirilenko's face, but for some reason, cannot take a touch from Mehmet Okur.

Hollywood represent. Seems like his actor and actress friends have rubbed off on him.

Mark my words, next time I am in a soccer/basketball league, I am going to flop like crazy.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home