First to Third

A run on sports...

Friday, November 30, 2007

Bobby Knight Owns All

Many people are not big fans of Bob Knight... I am not one of those people. Dude fires me up, makes me laugh, and gives me something to talk about.

The following is the video of him hunting with his buddy, and a nearby resident not taking kindly to Bob Knight dropping pellets in his pool:


I have to agree with Bob on this one. He was doing nothing wrong and the house owner does not own all the land. He pointed out where he was shooting and he did not shoot in the direction of the dude's house.

The homeowner just wanted his 15 seconds of fame.

I am surprised Bob did not shoot the dude.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At April 1, 2013 at 11:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    http://www.eldredgelibrary.org/wp-content/upgrade/tramadolonline/#9583 tramadol 50mg what is it used for - buy tramadol generic ultram

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home