First to Third

A run on sports...

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ugh! I Did Not Want This On My Page...


But I am sick of seeing it all over the news and on the web, I thought might help to post about this maniac.
O.J. Simpson has been charged with seven felonies for his actions in Las Vegas over the weekend.

I do not get why this guy would put himself into this type of position, at all. Did he even think this thing through? I mean, it is always a good idea to go into a hotel room with an entourage demanding to retrieve memorabilia at gunpoint. Especially since Simpson was charged for the murders of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman in 1994.

Oh and one of the collectors that was a sting victim suffered a heart attack late Monday and remains in critical condition.

This is just ugly and am sick of seeing it on the sports pages. O.J. left the sports world long ago and no one wants to see these vile stories related to our sports realm.

The following is the link to TMZ.com that has the audio tape of the alleged robbery.

Lock him up for his own good.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home