First to Third

A run on sports...

Friday, September 28, 2007

NFL Picks Week 4


Last week I had a record of 9-7 in my NFL picks. I WILL beat that mark this week. I will bet my fourth string running back in my fantasy league on that.

Oh and the picture is what I will be doing tonight at Oktoberfest. I normally do not like blondes, and they do not like me, but the one pictured better be there! Das Boot!

Picks:

Houston Texans @ Atlanta Falcons - Matt Schaub is going to make Bobby Petrino cry due to the fact that they let that guy go. Petrino now has Joey Harrington. Houston.

New York Jets @ Buffalo Bills - Bills without starting quarterback J.P. Losman means I have no backup QB in my fantasy league, that was a great pick up. New York.

Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns - I like the story within about Jamal Lewis facing his former team, but the Ravens defense will not allow the Browns to win this game. Baltimore.

St. Louis Rams @ Dallas Cowboys - I have a lot of friends and family that are Rams fans, but I am sorry guys, the Cowboys win big. Dallas.

Chicago Bears @ Detroit Lions - This is a tough one because I like the Bears defense and love the Lions offense. But Rex Grossman has been benched meaning Brian Griese gets the start and might he better find Berrian in the end zone five times. Chicago. (I wanted to take the Lions, but I think the QB change will spark the Bears on Sunday)

Oakland Raiders @ Miami Dolphins - Another game in which a QB returns to play his former squad. Dante Culpepper will start on Sunday against his old team. Ronnie Brown will get 39 yards, and I will curse the world. Oakland.

Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings - Brett Favre is looking to break Dan Marino's touchdown record. He will get it in this game, and he will be damned if his team loses in the game he does it. I think his team would agree with that statement. Green Bay.

Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49ers - Both teams are 2-1 on the season going into this divisional matchup. I like 49ers RB Frank Gore at home but I also like Seahawks QB Matt Hasselbeck. I like the home team. San Francisco.

Tampa Bay Bucs @ Carolina Panthers - Another divisional matchup between 2-1 teams. Bucs QB better have 3+ TDs because I picked him up to start this week (instead of bum JP Losman). Carolina.

Denver Broncos @ Indianapolis Colts - Colts at home? Goodnight now. Colts RB Joseph Addai showing why they chose to give him the solo role of RB this year. Indianapolis.

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Arizona Cardinals - Ugh life is rough for our pretty Matt Leinart. I am glad he soiled his oats at USC because games like this Sunday are not fun. Troy Polamalu is coming after you Leinart! Pittsburgh.

Kansas City Chiefs @ San Diego Chargers - Chargers coach Norv Turner will give LaDanian Tomlinson the ball plenty this game and the Bolts will benefit. San Diego.

Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants - This will be a shoot out like the Giants-Cowboys game in week one. Donovan McNabb will light up the scoreboard against the Giants like he did the Lions last week. Philadelphia.

New England Patriots @ Cincinnati Bengals - Both teams have the offense to put up the points, but the Patriots defense will be the difference in this one. Laurence Maroney better have a big day because my fantasy team is slipping fast. New England.

May your Sunday be the best day of your week.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home