First to Third

A run on sports...

Monday, September 24, 2007

Week 3 Is Over


Week 3 ended tonight and my NFL picks were less than stellar.

I went 9-7 on my picks for week 3 and I am sorry if you took my advice on the games (which I doubt you did).
San Diego looks like they are ready to have a ugly mess in their locker room. LT does not look like a happy camper out there on the field, and Marty Schottenheimer does not seem like he was the problem.

I am going to say it again: Brett Favre is just plain fun to watch. I am glad he did not walk away from the game after the Packers posted a 4-12 record in the 2005 season. I need to go to Lambeau.

Pictured here is Miami Dolphins starting running back Ronnie Brown who had a wonderful game on Sunday. Brown rushed for 112 yards with two touchdowns and caught six passes for 99 receiving yards adding another touchdown for the day. The best news? Brown is on my fantasy football roster and I benched him this past week because he was not getting all the carries. Awesome. I am going to start him next week and he will promptly rush for 39 yards.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home