First to Third

A run on sports...

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dallas Cowboys On 'Roids?


This might be hearsay, but a Plano trainer is claiming that he supplied Cowboys players with steroids, both current and former.

From The Dallas Morning News:
A man who pleaded guilty Tuesday to possession of illegal steroids has given federal authorities the names of former and current Dallas Cowboys players who he says he supplied with performance-enhancing drugs, according to sources familiar with the investigation.

David Jacobs, 35, has not publicly named any of the players he says he has supplied with drugs. None of his claims has been publicly verified, and no evidence has been released related to the involvement of the athletes.

The Cowboys claim to have no knowledge of Jacobs, and that might be true. He may just be trying to bring down anyone he can with him, or he might be telling the truth. I say it is the latter.

I just want to make sure that Cowboy-haters have as much ammunition as possible because the whole "Tony Homo" gets old after awhile.

The whole steroids allegations in sports are getting ugly. Every week more performance-enhancing drugs busts are happening, and accusations are coming out against players in the professional leagues.

But we have to live with it in the sports world. Shoot, we even have ex-NFL players admitting to the use of them on the radio waves like Mike Golic did on ESPN radio. I cannot say anything bad about Golic though because I actually like the dude.

I shot up before. Really, I am serious. Look how big I am. I have the scars on my butt to prove it.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home