First to Third

A run on sports...

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Send Some Trash Talk



Chad Johnson is never short on words (unless he gets hit hard), and you can direct his trash talk towards your friends or family using his website, www.trashtalk85.com.

The website allows you to use Ocho Cinco to trash talk about any team of your liking, with your and your friend's name included in the message. You can also enter their hobbies and occupation.

The terms call for no cell phone numbers to be entered, which makes sense because it would cost your pal minutes on their bill. I refrained from doing so to keep from getting someone upset (a KC fan *cough*).

I would send it to someone's house phone, but the only people I know that have land lines active are my grandparents. It runs from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time. I will be sending myself one tomorrow.

Try it!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home