First to Third

A run on sports...

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dodgers Fans Do Something Angels Fans Can't...

I cannot believe I overlooked what possibilities the Los Angeles Dodgers-Boston Red Sox exhibition game held at the LA Coliseum would bring.

100,000 fans, majority of which would be Dodgers fans, and majority of which would be Mexicans, sitting with obnoxious, snooty Red Sox fans.



I love how the camera man, or someone next to him says: "there is an Angels fan..."

Red Sox fans waltz into Angels Stadium and do as they please whenever they visit. At worst peanuts get thrown at the Red Sox fans.

But not with Dodgers fans ... they will break off Red Sox fans if they feel slighted in even the littlest bit.

I should have attended the game disguised as a Dodgers fan and pointed out every Red Sox fan that said something to my vato hermanos and watched the beauty that ensued.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home