First to Third

A run on sports...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

UCLA Deserves A Number 1 Seed


As the NCAA college basketball regular season comes closer to an end I will break down who I think deserves a number 1 seed in the tournament.

Until then, I must say UCLA deserves that distinction, and I will openly say that is a biased opinion because I want to see them play live three miles away at the Honda Center.

I will say it now, the Bruins will make another trip to the Final Four this year in large part to the experience of players like Darren Collison, and the freshman phenom in Kevin Love. But an x-factor is Russell Westbrook.

Westbrook can create his shot just as good as the departed Arron Afflalo, and his intensity on defense is the highest on the Bruins squad. His energy level is the key to the Bruins success, as evidenced in the above video of him sparking his team to a comeback victory over the Oregon Ducks this past weekend.

Dude has some of the best facials this year in NCAA basketball.



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home