First to Third

A run on sports...

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Real Men of Genius"


I am a Coors Light man myself, but do enjoy the Bud Light commercials and ads.

The following link is an audio link I found on SportsbyBrooks that is a Bud Light audio ad paying tribute to "Mr. Unathletic Sports Talk Radio Guy":
Bud Light - Real Men of Genius.

As a personal twist here in Southern California, I am dedicating this post to "Vic the Brick" of Xtra Sports Radio fame here in the area. But instead of "fame" I should write "shame" because of his homerism, singing on air, and constantly yelling while trying to drown out talk from fellow radio hosts and callers.

Whenever anyone questions his opinion he blatantly screams and avoids the questions. His secret lover is said to be Kobe Bryant.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home