First to Third

A run on sports...

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Penn State Fans Show Class

The following is a video of Penn State fans showing some class towards Ohio State fans. And when I say "class" I mean the exact opposite. The Ohio State fans were outnumbered 3-to-120. Turn down your speakers if you are at work, cussing in the video:



What a bunch of idiots. I am sure they would accept being pelted with beers if those Penn State fans visited the Ohio State campus. Oh well, we all know every team has a bunch of bad apples.

What a waste of beer. Rookies.

I originally planned to go to Oakland Coliseum in December with my Colts jersey on when they play the Raiders, but have decided to just wear black after hearing stories from people I know. One person was stabbed, and the other got their rental car destroyed. No thanks.

Anyway, those three guys were smart by sucking up their pride and not retaliating. They would have been destroyed by those fans.

Kudos to a comment on the YouTube about the video: "You can't spell pussy without PSU."

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home